Monday, March 31, 2014

Celebrate Kyle Day

I decided the best way I could spend today was to show Whitney the things Kyle loved.  We started the day off playing Granny's Apples, a game Kyle gave me.  While we played, we talked about Kyle and that he lives with Jesus now.

By the way, this is the face you get when you tell Whitney to smile. 


For lunch today, we had sushi.  Well, I had sushi.  Whitney refused and had a round round peanut butter sandwich. 
 
For dinner, we had hot dogs.  I didn't get a picture, but one of the funniest memories I have of eating out with Kyle was when we went to TGIFridays in Provo when I was at college .  He ordered, of all things, a hot dog from the kids' menu and it turned out to be this dried out little thing.  For some reason, we all thought it was hilarious.  I guess we thought it was weird that someone would go to a restaurant and order a hot dog. 
 
After dinner, we went bowling, or rather, we tried. I was all set to beat Kyle's 202, but bowling alley was packed and it was an hour wait.   I could've, probably beaten it though.   We played "baby bowling" --skee ball, instead. 
 
I want Whitney to grow up knowing Kyle and the things he loves.  And next year she may even be old enough to challenge me to a game of Phase 10.  Or Super Smash Brothers 
 



No comments: