Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Nertz Retreat 2008: Sometimes You Just Gotta Play...

Nertz Fest 2008




We hired some referees....


set the mood...

played over 5 days at various locations in Southern California such as the Getty, the theater after we saw Wicked, the church, very fancy French-sounding restaurants (and we wonder why we didn't see celebrities!), and of course, Laura's living room...

until we had a winner...Congratulations, Laura for being first place yet again. I was 2nd...see you girls next year!


2 comments:

NNA said...

Hi, I found your blog post through a search for “Nertz”. It is cool to see others that know about the game. I hope you don’t mind but I wanted to let you know about playnertz.com, the site for the National Nertz Association. There is a bunch of interesting Nertz information there and you can also find out how to play Nertz online there. I hope you will check it out. Feel free to join and also let your friends and family know. Thanks

Laura said...

I LOVE IT!
And I think you can really tell which places in Southern California you wanted to go to and which you agreed to go to.
Oh, and next year the winner will be me yet again! Oh yes, I'm breaking in that #1 t-shirt because I know it's never leaving my fast-moving, nertz-playing, still-healing-from-being-scratched-by-you-in-the-heat-of-play hands!